Les Senteurs Private Fragrance Consultation
As of 22nd June, we will resuming our consultations! To enquire in advance, please email email@example.com or call us on: +44 (0) 20 7730 2322.
Fragrance is the colour of a soul, an impression that becomes one with the individual and an integral part of their being. It's the trace of yourself that you leave in the memory of others. Everyone dreams of finding "their" perfume, that one that makes them unique.
The task of finding a new perfume is very personal, however, if you or a loved one would like some guidance a private consultation may be the perfect way to discover something new.
- Experience a forty minute personalised fragrance consultation in a private room at Les Senteurs' Belgravia boutique.
- Join one of our in-house experts who can guide through our carefully curated scent selection to find your new signature fragrance.
- Enjoy a glass of champagne or a cup of tea/coffee - the choice is yours!
- Invite one extra guest to benefit from the experience with you.
- Enjoy a £50 voucher to be redeemed on your chosen scented bottle.
How to book:
Come to the Belgravia boutique, call 0207 730 2322 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to book a private consultation.
Payments can be taken over the phone or in-store.
Please note consultations will currently only be available on Mondays, Wednesdays and Thursdays.
Gifting a Fragrance consultation:
Your Fragrance Consultation gift will come as a gift card with a letter detailing the experience you are offering along with some lovely samples.
You can either come by the boutique to collect your gift or we can send it directly to your recipient. We would just need to know their details.
Your recipient can book their appointment at their convenience using their gift card.
Before you come, you may wish to think about:
Which scents have you enjoyed in the past?
What mood would you like to achieve with your fragrance?
Is there an old favourite you are looking to find a new version of, or would you like to discover a new special scent?
Would you like your fragrance to be more suited to summer or winter?
Will you be wearing your fragrance more during the day or night?
What aspect of your character would you like to show with your scent?