Les Senteurs Private Fragrance Consultation
Our private consultations are available until 13th December 2020 and will then return in the New Year. For more information and to book, please contact the boutique on +44 (0) 20 7730 2322 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Fragrance is the colour of a soul, an impression that becomes one with the individual and an integral part of their being. It's the trace of yourself that you leave in the memory of others. Everyone dreams of finding "their" perfume, that one that makes them unique.
The task of finding a new perfume is very personal, however, if you or a loved one would like some guidance a private consultation may be the perfect way to discover something new.
- Experience a one hour personalised fragrance consultation in a private room at Les Senteurs' Belgravia boutique.
- Join one of our in-house experts who can guide through our carefully curated scent selection to find your new signature fragrance.
- Savour lovely macaroons with a glass of champagne or a cup of tea/coffee - the choice is yours!
- Invite maximum 3 guests to benefit from the experience with you.
- Enjoy a £25 voucher to be redeemed on your chosen scented bottle.
How to book:
Come by the Belgravia boutique, call 0207 730 2322 or email email@example.com to book a private consultation.
Payments can be taken over the phone or in-store.
Gifting a Fragrance consultation:
Your Fragrance Consultation gift will come as a gift card with a letter detailing the experience you are offering along with some lovely samples.
You can either come by the boutique to collect your gift or we can send it directly to your recipient. We would just need to know their details.
Your recipient can book their appointment at their convenience using their gift card.
Before you come, you may wish to think about:
Which scents have you enjoyed in the past?
What mood would you like to achieve with your fragrance?
Is there an old favourite you are looking to find a new version of, or would you like to discover a new special scent?
Would you like your fragrance to be more suited to summer or winter?
Will you be wearing your fragrance more during the day or night?
What aspect of your character would you like to show with your scent?