The second half of the 19th century was marked by the royal consecration of Violet. It became the official supplier of the Empress Eugenie and Queen Isabel II of Spain. The bee, symbol of the Empress, was therefore affixed on each bottle and became an important trademark.
In 1858 the shop took the name "To the Queen of bees - Violet House" to establish its legitimacy. The committee of the 1867 World Fair particularly distinguished the work of Louis Claye, then Director of Violet, by rewarding several products of the House.
After many years of success, the various world wars and crisis weakened the perfume house. Violet eventually stopped activity around 1955. However, three young men from Paris brought the company back to life in 2017.
Becoming the successors of Violet, Victorien, Paul and Anthony gave the name rebirth. Their profiles, although different, were driven by the same passion for perfume and history. Friends and colleagues, their complementary characteristics have allowed them to rebuild a modern brand with respect to Violet’s past.